Tuesday, April 27, 2010

# 83

Ég hef sjaldan verið jafn ástfangin af neinni línu eins og þessari frá ástralska merkinu Shakuhachi.

Its been a while since i have fallen for a a brand as hard as Shakuhachi. Im completely in love with this.











Héðan í frá ætla ég að reyna að posta einu lagi eða tónlistarmyndbandi í hverju bloggi. Bara svona útaf því að tónlist er hitt áhugamálið mitt.

From now on I will be posting more music and videos on this blog. Like fashion, music inspires me and takes away most of my time.

6 comments:

  1. Good idea!
    Music is my passion.

    I'm pretty interested what you're currently listening to, I'm always looking for new music and artists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh .. excuse me!
    I dunno why but I typed in a wrong URL in my last comment!
    It's www.moewenherz.tumblr.com!
    I'm not using blogspot..

    Have a nice eve.
    Leo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vává, mig langar í þetta allt. FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. klikkað! mjög flott og heildstæð línan og 1-4 mynd - ég dey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh ho hoooo sammála... myndi gera allt til að eiga þetta í fataskápnum!!!

    ReplyDelete

SHARE THE LOVE